DISCLAIMER

This blog does not host any of the files mentioned, it contains only links to other sites on the Internet that already exist and are uploaded by other websites or users.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Perdere L'Amore (1988) Losing (the) love




Massimo Ranieri - Perdere l'amore / Losing (the) love

E adesso andate via
And now go away
voglio restare solo
I want to be alone
con la malinconia
with the sadness
volare nel suo cielo
flying in its own sky
non chiesi mai chi eri
I've never asked who you were
perchè scegliesti me
why did you choose me
me che fino ad ieri
me, who until yesterday
credevo fossi un re
I thought I were a king

Perdere l'amore
Losing the love
quando si fa sera
when night comes
quando tra i capelli
when the hair
un pò d'argento li colora
gets a silver shade 
rischi di impazzire
you risk going mad
può scoppiarti il cuore
your heart can break out
perdere una donna
losing a woman
e avere voglia di morire
and wanting to die

Lasciami gridare
Let me shout
rinnegare il cielo
and disown the sky
prendere a sassate
throwing stones at 
tutti i sogni ancora in volo
all my dreams still flying 
li farò cadere ad uno ad uno
I will make them fall [down] one by one
spezzerò le ali del destino
I will break the wings of destiny
e ti avrò vicino
and I'll have you near

Comunque ti capisco
Anyway, I understand you
e ammetto che sbagliavo
and I admit I was wrong
facevo le tue scelte
I was making the choices for you 
chissà che pretendevo
who knows what was I pretending
e adesso che rimane
and now what's left
di tutto il tempo insieme
of all the time we spent together
un uomo troppo solo
a very lonely man
che ancora ti vuol bene
who is still loving you

Perdere l'amore
Losing the love
quando si fa sera
when night comes
quando sopra al viso
when on your face
c'è una ruga che non c'era
there's a wrinkle that didn't exist before
provi a ragionare
you try to reason
fai l'indifferente
pretending to be indifferent
fino a che ti accorgi
till you realize
che non sei servito a niente
that you were of no use


E vorresti urlare
And you'd like to scream
soffocare il cielo
and suffocate the sky
sbattere la testa
hitting your head
mille volte contro il muro
against the wall a thousand times
respirare forte il suo cuscino
strongly breathing her pillow 
dire è tutta colpa del destino
blaming the destiny
se non ti ho vicino
for not having you near

Perdere l'amore
Losing the love
maledetta sera
damned night
e raccogli i cocci
and you pick up the pieces
di una vita immaginaria
of an imaginary life
pensi che domani
you think that tomorrow
è un giorno nuovo
it's a new day
ma ripeti non me l'aspettavo
but you keep on repeating: "I didn't expect this!"
non me l'aspettavo
"I didn't expect this!"

Prendere a sassate
Throwing stones 
tutti i sogni ancora in volo
at all the dreams still flying
li farò cadere ad uno ad uno
I will make them fall one by one
spezzerò le ali del destino
will break the wings of destiny
e ti avrò vicino
and I'll have you near


No comments:

Post a Comment